We're looking for an Office Assistant!
Evolve Outdoors Group designs and develops world leading fly fishing and hunting gear with a strong reputation for performance and innovation. Our focus is on "Gear to Beat the Elements". Our brands include Hunters Element, Riverworks, EKA and Gerber.
Evolve Outdoors Group operates in Wellington, New Zealand and Melbourne, Australia and we believe in providing the most enjoyable fishing and hunting experience using gear designed specifically for the purpose. The location of the role is in Wellington, New Zealand.
Purpose of the Position:
Work closely with the management, finance and marketing teams to coordinate and complete future and current operations of the company and provide support to other team members.
The core values that we conduct business by:
- Always innovate
- Service is everything
- Strive for perfection
- We are one team
- Desire to learn and develop
- Passion for the outdoors
- Produce documents and reports as required.
- Work with marketing team to assist with the implementation of marketing activities including online marketing plans.
- Assist accounts team as required.
- Provide support to the sales team on an as required basis for all meetings/events involving clients and potential clients.
- Assist others in the company as necessary, in the efficient operation of the office.
- Prepare order forms and price lists.
- Maintain office facilities in a clean and tidy condition at all times – vacuuming, toilets etc.
- Ensure incoming calls and inquiries are answered promptly and efficiently, relaying any messages as required. Screen calls to ensure they are dealt with by the appropriate person.
- Handle website inquires where possible or direct to appropriate person.
- Order entry including daily orders, web orders and indent orders.
- Other customer service activities as required
- Update CXO (internal dashboard software) with accurate sales figures prior to management meeting and weekly reps meeting.
- Actively contribute to the team culture and have fun.
- Are punctual, well organised and always strives to do their best.
- Act with honesty and integrity. Lead others by example
- Are loyal to the company, courteous to the clients and respect other staff
- Like being part of a great team.
- Love a challenge and are always looking for better ways to do things
- Make it happen
To learn more about this role, please download the full job description here
Applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org